pages

August 23, 2012

My blog is on Commercial!

I received an email from a domestic entrepreneur from Singapore last month requested to use one of my photo for her business advertisement regarding breast milk storage. Knowing that storage problem was a big issue back then, i gave her my permission to use the picture for the sake of breastfeeding mothers out there. Offered a very reasonable price and quality, i think this could be an option for me if i have another little ones soon. Breast milk is the best milk in the world because it contains antibodies that infants and babies need to fight their bodies from viruses and bacteria which cant be found in any formula milk. i like they quote;

" BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE A BREASTFEEDING MOTHER, THINK ABOUT WHY MOTHERS HAVE THE ABILITY TO PRODUCE MILK. THE TITS ARE THERE FOR A REASON".

I believe Allah has a reason for that and i believe His creation is always the best. I am glad that after being consulted by lactation, i am one of the lucky mother that can breastfeed my baby until now. ( Rayyan is already 2y, 3 mnths old) Alhamdulillah 



No comments: